Which is best – B. com (hons), BBA, BBS or BFIA course After 12th In Commerce
During the past, most of the commerce students took B.com for their graduation, but nowadays they have many options like BBA, BBS and BFIA. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration, BBS stands for Bachelor of Business Studies and BFIA stands for Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis. Since several options are available to commerce students, they get confused as to choose which course. Of the four courses, BBA is regarded as the best course and this is because of the following reasons:
- When compared to the other three courses, BBA goes beyond bookish knowledge. It sharpens the managerial ability of the students through industry visits, case studies, presentations, etc…
- Since in the final year of the BBA course, students will have to do project work, they will be able to face real-life situations, which will be of great help to the students when they are in the lookout for job opportunities.
- Most of the syllabus covered in the BBA course is similar to that of MBA course. Moreover, in the BBA course, the students will be able to get practical experience in the form of summer placements, industrial visits, presentations, projects, etc… which the students of the other courses like BFIA, BBS or B.com (hons) will not be able to get.
- When a student wishes to do MBA after his bachelor’s degree, going for BBA would be the better option for him as compared to other three courses. This is because most of the top universities give preference to BBA graduates as compared to the other course in the MBA admission process.
- BBA would be the better option for a student who is very much interested in administrative line as compared to the other three courses.
No related posts.