Questionnaire for Projects of BBA Course
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and this course is becoming popular among students nowadays. The reason for the popularity of this course is that many students take up BBA course mainly with the aim to pursue MBA after completing BBA. Some of the tips for constructing questionnaire for projects of BBA course are given below:
- It is better to keep the questionnaire as short as possible. If it is a shorter question, it will be easy for the respondent to complete the question irrespective of the method of interview.
- It is better to start the questionnaire with a title and also begin with a short introduction as to who you are and what is the intention of your survey.
- Always provide a space for the respondent to add their phone number or email id and name so that you will be able to contact them in case you need any clarification.
- If you have added questions of sensitive nature in the questionnaire, it is better not to include the space for name or you can also provide the name space as optional.
Researchers normally use three types of questions; they are text open end, numeric open end and multiple choice questions. Examples of these types of questions are given below:
- Text open end: Where to improve to boost the sales of the product?
- Numeric open end: How much did you spend on milk this week?
- Multiple choice: Where do you live (a) North (b) West (c) south?
Under multiple choice questions, two types of questions are asked agreement scale and rating scale. Example for rating scale is how to you rate our product (a) excellent (b) good (c) fair and (d) poor. Example for agreement scale is how much do you agree with the statement (a) strongly agree (b) strongly disagree (c) agree (d) disagree.
If you would like to get a sample questionnaire, you can visit the following link and can download the questionnaire: http://www.collegeprojects.info/survery-questionnaire-for-college-projects#more-13
No related posts.